- Removable/fold-down panels: Front and side panels
- Special details: Mosquito net in both sides.
- Awnings size 900-1175cm
Comes as standard with Cube Creme curtains, veranda pole, draught skirt, wheel arch cover, FixOn2, Typhoon storm securing set, awning bag, pole and peg bag including peg remover.
Optional extras: for assembly Annex 250, door canopy, net side, net front, Cosy Corner II, partition wall, front sun canopy, gutter, storm securing set.
- Reviews (0)
Commodore Insignia is a fusion of classic Isabella design and contemporary materials. Its depth of 3 metres and the choice of three types of frames are a major advantage, especially for those who alternate between permanent pitching and touring, and enjoy having plenty of space in the awning.
Large panoramic windows and lower window panels in frosted foil make Commodore Insignia a pleasant place to be, with a unique inflow of light.
For a pleasant indoor climate, the Commodore Insignia model has mosquito nets with a foil cover in both sides, as well as an integrated top ventilation panel in the middle of the front. On hot days and balmy evenings, the nets keep out annoying insects, at the same time allowing the air in the awning to circulate.
- Especially breathable material, 295 g/m2
- Strong Zinox tubular steel frame with T-Rex locking clamp
- Supplied with Zinox Megaframe, tubular steel frame, 32mm diameter with welded corners and double screw locking.
- Option of CarbonX fibreglass frame with IsaFix locking clamp