The Freestander Cumulus is an ideal additiona for motorhomes and motorcaravans. It is a freestanding awning that expands your space options during your travels as the vehicle can be driven away without requiring the vehicle to remain there as a support.
There are two variants available for the Freestander Cumulus (both have different height). The side and front panels can be easily folded down to provide complete enclosure. The window has a mosquito net with foil cover on the right. The awning is made of made of maintenance friendly polyester coated material in shades of grey and is very easy to set up.
- Reviews (0)
- Ground: Approx. 308 x 254cm
- Size Low: For vehicles of heights between 170 and 250 cm
- Size High: For vehicles of heights between 240 and 280 cm.
- Smart system for mounting on the vehicle.
- Doors in both sides. Covered access to the vehicle via a flexible tunnel.
- Removable/fold-down front and side panels.
- Mosquito net window with foil cover on the right-hand side.
- Optional extras for assembly Annex 220, which can be zipped to either side of the awning.
Please click here to read all the instructions necessary installing the Instructions for Freestander Cumulus.