- Removable/fold-down panels Front, side and corner panels.
- Special details Overhang all the way around, light panels in middle of roof. Two large side ventilation windows with mosquito nets, corner door left front, two door options.
Optional extras Annex 220, door canopy, inner roof, partition wall, storm securing set.
- Reviews (0)
Thirty years ago – in 1985 – the first Penta awning saw the light of day. And we’re celebrating that with the new Penta Thirty. Penta Thirty has everything you require from a permanent pitch awning – a depth of 3.5 m without the nuisance of a centre pole, and designed so that every inch of space is used. The material used is Isacryl, a strong acrylic which allows the awning to breathe. Mosquito net windows in both sides, and the numerous opening options, make for an optimal indoor climate. A sand-coloured roof imbues the awning with a soft, warm light, and the combination of the light strip in the roof and the large windows of clear film make the Penta Thirty awning a bright and friendly place to spend time.
The sturdy pole construction and the pentagonal shape mean stability for a long season at the campsite. Choose between the strong Zinox steel frame or the extra-strong Zinox MegaFrame for added stability. The combination of MegaFrame with extra winter securing means you can use your Penta Thirty all year round.
Supplied as standard with Forest curtains, veranda pole, draught skirt, wheel arch cover, FixOn, pole and peg bags, awning bag and peg remover.
- Especially breathable material, 295 g/m2
- Strong Zinox tubular steel frame with T-Rex locking clamp
- Supplied with Zinox Megaframe, tubular steel frame, 32mm diameter with welded corners and double screw locking.